Mike Morath, Commissioner of Education, has announced the official launch of #IAmTXEd, a new social media campaign to share the success stories of Texas teachers in the classroom.
The campaign seeks the stories of educators who:
- Provide rigorous and rewarding academic experiences;
- Play critical roles in students' lives;
- Drive student achievement;
- Love learning and personal growth; and/or
- Exhibit instances of going above and beyond to provide meaningful learning experiences inside and outside the classroom
Submissions are being solicited from school districts and charter schools in every region of the state. Please visit TEA social media for the #IAmTXEd campaign. To submit a story or for more information, email IAmTXEd@tea.texas.gov.
TALE's Advocacy Development Committee strives to keep our members informed. Please submit any advocacy actions and/or communications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your advocacy efforts TALE members!
Sonja Gaddy & Melinda Butler – TALE Advocacy Development Directors
Lisa Avrit, Connie Briggs, Teddi Martin, Sara Ranzau, & Laurie Sharp – TALE Advocacy Development Committee Members
TALE’s Advocacy Development Committee